Box Compression Strength, the maximum force developed a test specimen before rupture on the Box Compression Strength carried to rupture under prescribed conditions. Electronic Box compression Strength Tester meets the requirements laid down in the testing standards as per TAPPI standards.
- In the foremost parts are the platens, a upper and a lower one, for insertion of test specimen. Movable by a load sensor from DC Motor & Reduction Gear,
- The Moveable platen is directly attached to a force signal transmitter. The bottom platen is fixed.
- The Moveable platen crush the specimen.
- The initial distance between the middle of the stationary platen and the middle of the movable platen is 100 mm.
- It is possible to alternatively work with different distance between the platens. The compressive length may be selected by loosening the top screw of the upper platen, loosen it and Tight and place it in its higher or lower position, as you require.
Tester Specification :
- Mains Supply - 220 Volts ±10%, 50 cycles (if not otherwise specified in your order and acknowledge by us)
- Load Sensor - 2000 kg or depend on requirment
- Measuring Range - 2000 kg
- Accuracy - Better than ± 1% of force reading, but not better than ± 1 .
- Display - 4 1/2 digit display
- Power Requirement - Capacity 1000 Watt
- Deformation Speed - Selected/Variable
- Automatic return of platens after rapture
- Electronic overload protection at load cell capacity.