A pulp sample is said to be disintegrated when it has been subjected to mechanical treatment in water so that interlaced fibres, which were free in the pulp stock, are gain separated from one another without appreciably changing their structural properties.
- A disintegrator consisting of :
- A cylindrical container, provided with four vanes on the inside.
- A propeller mounted on a vertical shaft, driven by electric motor.
- A counter for recording the number of revolution and auto stop at set counter.
Technical Specifications :
- Mains Supply - 415 Volts or 220volt ±10%, 50 cycles (if not otherwise specified in your order and acknowledge by us)
- Revolution Range - 99999 rpm
- Accuracy - Better than ± 1%.
- Display - Seven segment digital read out